This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"These Rice Krispie Treats are always a hit when we bring them anywhere. Both kids and adults enjoy eating these gooey treats. There is always an empty pan to bring back home. Here is a quick and easy recipe that is no-fail. With just a few simple ingredients and a matter of 5 minutes, you can create a mouthwatering dessert that’s sure to please. Microwave Best Ever Gooey Rice Krispie Treats Looking for a quick and delicious snack that’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth? Look no further than the best ever microwave Rice Krispie treats."
Makes1 9 x 13 baking pan
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time3 min
Cooking MethodMicrowave, No Bake
Read NextCopycat Sabra Hummus Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- Copycat Sabra Hummus Recipe
- French Onion Dip
- Spinach and Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Make Your Own Auntie Anne Pretzel Pizza Rolls
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Taco Bell Inspired Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe
- Best Kettle Popcorn
- French Onion Chip Dip
- 1920's Homemade Cheez-Its
- New Orleans Style Beignet Recipe
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat