Simple Herring Pate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pate made of herring is an interesting snack that many hostesses will appreciate for the original taste and quick preparation. A special piquant note of the snack is given by smoked cheese. With it, pate from herring is much tastier than with ordinary processed cheese. The ready snack can be poured on slices of fresh baguette, put with the help of a confectionery bag on crackers, circles of fresh cucumber or boiled potatoes. Homemade Herring Pate that's full of flavours. Make a great appetizer that everyone can enjoy. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you are a fan of Taco Bell, or if you just love Mexican food recipes, this Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme recipe is for you. A… Continue reading: "Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Chicken Marsala
- Dutch Apple Pie Recipe From Scratch
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Quick Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Copycat Applebees Quesadilla Burger
- Copycat Ruth's Mile High Biscuits
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Instant Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat