Copycat Panera Summer Corn Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade version of Panera's summer corn chowder soup is a tasty copycat recipe that can be made with a few handy shortcuts too. A can of cream style corn, a can of evaporated milk, and jarred salsa help make this recipe come together quickly and easily. Panera's summer corn chowder is an item that usually only appears for a limited time on their summer menu, so this copycat version is a great way to still enjoy this yummy soup any time of the year."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This throwback recipe for Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight truly is a delight! The Piccadilly's recipe is just like the one… Continue reading: "Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Pastrami
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat