Copycat Pizza Hut Cheese Sticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Why go out when you can have your restaurant favorites right at home? These Copycat Pizza Hut Cheese Sticks are perfectly cheesy and wonderfully delicious. On top of all of that, they are crazy simple and less than FIVE ingredients!"
You will absolutely adore this Pizza Hut breadsticks recipe that is smothered in cheese - just like the real thing. These Copycat Pizza Hut Cheese Sticks are the scrumptious snack you need before watching the big game. If you're making homemade pizza, then you should couple it with this cheese sticks recipe.
- 1 Stonefire Naan Pizza Crust
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Copycat Olive Garden Pizza Bowls
- Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Aztec Hot Chocolate
- Steak Cheese And Mushroom Egg Omelette
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat