Cheez Wiz Copycat
Cheeze Wiz is an All-American snack. Great on crackers or by itself, this cheese dip always hits the spot. Now, with this Cheez Wiz Copycat recipe you no longer need to buy Cheez Wiz in the store. With a few simple ingredients, and 10-minutes of your time, your can make delicious Cheez Wiz in your own home. No more waiting in line or wasting time searching the grocery store aisles. Try this easy cheese dip recipe today for a dip you will love!
Preparation Time10 min
- 4 ounces of extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of constarch
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup of whole or reduced-fat milk
In a food processor blend the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese, cornstarch, sugar, turmeric, mustard powder, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Heat the milk in a microwave-safe cup in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Pour the milk over the cheese mixture, and blend in the food processor until smooth. Serve immediately with crackers.