Copycat Crunchwrap Supreme
This Copycat Crunchwrap Supreme is a recipe unlike any other. It's inspired by one of our very favorite Taco Bell drive thru classics. What's great about this easy dinner pick is that it is a cinch to recreate in your home kitchen. Make this dish something special by picking up the ingredients at your local farmer's market. Add as many vegetables as you wish to this craveable copycat dish and have fun making it your own. Once you make it, it'll soon be a regular in your dinnertime rotation.
Ingredients (Makes 5) :
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 pound taco meat (1 lb ground beef prepared with one taco seasoning packet)
- 3/4 cup nacho cheese
- 5 tostado shells
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
Ingredients for 1 Crunchwrap Supreme:
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup taco meat
- 2 teaspoons nacho cheese
- 1 tostado shell
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomato
- Warm flour tortilla in a skillet or the microwave. Place taco meat in the center, and spread it to the same diameter as the tostado shell
- Drop warmed nacho cheese across the top of the meat.
- Place tostado on top and press down gently.
- Spread sour cream on top of tostada shell.
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomato on top of sour cream
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat. Fold the sides of the flour tortilla up around the tostada shell, creasing the folds as you go.
- Take the whole thing and place it face down in the skillet and gently press down with a spatula.
- Allow the tortilla to brown a bit in the pan, 2-4 minutes.
- Flip over and brown the other side. Remove from pan and cut in half, serve.