This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Honey Butter Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Let me paint a honey butter biscuits picture for you. Imagine a biscuit that is so tender, so perfectly sweet, and so flaky it just melts in your mouth. Now pour some rich honey butter glaze on it! Does it get any better than that? Serve these buttery delectable biscuits with your favorite main dish.Whip these up along with your favorite green salad and protein and your meal is complete. These are sure to be a crowd pleaser!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 2 3/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 ounces Cream cheese (chilled)
- 1/4 cup Butter (chilled)
- 1 cup Buttermilk (chilled)
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
To make your honey butter biscuits, start by preheating your oven to 450 degrees
Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set it aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and whisk to combine.
Add the chilled cream cheese and butter and cut them into the flour mixture using a pastry blender or a fork.
Continue cutting the mixture until it resembles coarse sand with pea-sized pieces of butter and cream cheese remaining.
Add in the buttermilk and stir until just combined.
Turn the dough out onto a clean countertop and knead until a ball of dough forms.
Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out to about ¾ inches in thickness.
Use a 2-inch biscuit cutter to cut out 8 biscuits from your dough.
Place the biscuits on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 11-12 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown.
While the biscuits bake, whisk together the butter and the honey in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
Continue stirring your glaze until the butter is melted.
Remove the glaze from the heat and set aside until the biscuits are fully baked.
Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush them with the glaze generously.
Split the biscuits open and serve warm with extra honey butter glaze.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Amish Friendship Bread
- Copycat Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagel
- Homemade Cake Mix Dinner Rolls
- 2 Ingredient Cream Biscuits Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bread Copycat
- Dad's Secret Biscuit Recipe
- 2 Ingredient Biscuits Recipe
- Joanna Gaines' French Bread
- Longhorn Steakhouse Bread Recipe
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat