This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Honey Butter Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Let me paint a honey butter biscuits picture for you. Imagine a biscuit that is so tender, so perfectly sweet, and so flaky it just melts in your mouth. Now pour some rich honey butter glaze on it! Does it get any better than that? Serve these buttery delectable biscuits with your favorite main dish.Whip these up along with your favorite green salad and protein and your meal is complete. These are sure to be a crowd pleaser!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 2 3/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 ounces Cream cheese (chilled)
- 1/4 cup Butter (chilled)
- 1 cup Buttermilk (chilled)
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
To make your honey butter biscuits, start by preheating your oven to 450 degrees
Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set it aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and whisk to combine.
Add the chilled cream cheese and butter and cut them into the flour mixture using a pastry blender or a fork.
Continue cutting the mixture until it resembles coarse sand with pea-sized pieces of butter and cream cheese remaining.
Add in the buttermilk and stir until just combined.
Turn the dough out onto a clean countertop and knead until a ball of dough forms.
Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out to about ¾ inches in thickness.
Use a 2-inch biscuit cutter to cut out 8 biscuits from your dough.
Place the biscuits on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 11-12 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown.
While the biscuits bake, whisk together the butter and the honey in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
Continue stirring your glaze until the butter is melted.
Remove the glaze from the heat and set aside until the biscuits are fully baked.
Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush them with the glaze generously.
Split the biscuits open and serve warm with extra honey butter glaze.
Read NextTexas Roadhouse Rolls Copycat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls Copycat
- Copycat Holiday Crescent Rolls
- Black Pepper and Olive Oil Homemade White Bread
- Homemade Amish Friendship Bread
- Homemade Potato Bread
- KFC Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Homemade French Croissants Tutorial
- Copycat Sizzler Toasted Cheese Bread
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Moroccan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat