Copycat 3 Musketeers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This copycat 3 Musketeers recipe uses only 2 ingredients but tastes like the real thing! Super easy to make, you can have a delicious treat in under two hours!"
Makes7 candy bars
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr 30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mini Orange Bundt Cakes with Chocolate and Nutella Glaze
- Homemade No-Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie
- English Garden Lemon Bars
- Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf
- Simple Amish Chess Pie Recipe
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- Vintage Walnut Maple Ice Cream
- Homemade Funfetti Mix
- Old-Time Apricot Kuchen Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Kfc Mac And Cheese
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Gluten-free Date And Walnut Snack
- Super Nutritious Choco-clusters
- Open Fish Pie With Coconut Twist
- Sugar And Bake-free Lime, Dates And Walnut Pie
- Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
- Emergency Bacon Kit
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat