Copycat Cheesecake Factory Funfetti Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
With the launch of the new Celebration Cheesecake, suddenly everybody was talking about this Cheesecake Factory recipe. If you can't go to the restaurant to try it yourself, we've got this Copycat Cheesecake Factory Funfetti Cheesecake for you. With plenty of rainbow sprinkles, this copycat Cheesecake Factory cheesecake can sure kick any party up a notch. Serving at least 12 people, this large cheesecake recipe will help you understand everyone's obsession with all things Funfetti!
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time1 hr 35 min
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles (Jimmies)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 1/2 ounce Cook and Serve vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 pound unsalted butter, room temp
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
This cheesecake recipe is one you'll want to keep in your recipe book: Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 9-inch baking pans then line with parchment paper.
In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
Add the egg, milk and sour cream and mix well. Add the vanilla and mix.
Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix until blended in.
Gently fold in the sprinkles.
Divide the batter between the 2 cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes until cakes are golden and done when a wooden skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
Let cakes cool in the pans for 10-15 minutes then carefully invert to a cooling rack to fully cool.
For the cheesecake layer, lower the oven to 325. Grease a 9-inch cake pan then line with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment paper.
In the bowl of a stand mixer cream the butter with the sugar using the paddle attachment.
Add in the cream cheese a bit at a time until fully incorporated and smooth.
Add the eggs one a time. Mix in the pudding and baking powder until blended in. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
Bake for 55-60 minutes until the top is set and golden.
Let the cheesecake cool then cover the cake pan with plastic wrap and foil and place in the freezer until frozen.
When the cheesecake is ready to assemble prepare the buttercream.
In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter with the whisk attachment until light and fluffy. Add the confectioner’ sugar a bit at a time until incorporated. Add the cream and beat until fluffy.
Evenly divide the buttercream into 3 bowls. Tint one pink, tint one blue and leave one white.
Place one cake layer on a cake stand or plate. Frost with the blue buttercream. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and remove from the cake pan. Place the cheesecake layer on top of the cake layer and frost with the pink buttercream. Add the second cake layer on top and frost with the white buttercream. Top with more rainbow sprinkles.
Keep cake chilled or bring to room temp to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that are so tender and flavorful you'll feel like you're in Philly. Perfect for a crowd!… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches"
Chocolate Caramel Pizookie
3-Ingredient Chinese Buffet Style Donuts
Dole Whip Creamy Pineapple Popsicles
Chinese Almond Cookie Recipe
Copycat Choco Taco
Homemade Blue Moon Ice Cream
Copycat Chili's Molten Lava Cake
Mom's Mini Peach Pies
Copycat Cracker Barrel Coke Cake
A&P Spanish Bar Cake Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- New Orleans Style Beignet Recipe
- Disneyland Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel Copycat
- Green Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Diner Style Eggs Benedict Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat