9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Funfetti Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
With the launch of the new Celebration Cheesecake, suddenly everybody was talking about this Cheesecake Factory recipe. If you can't go to the restaurant to try it yourself, we've got this Copycat Cheesecake Factory Funfetti Cheesecake for you. With plenty of rainbow sprinkles, this copycat Cheesecake Factory cheesecake can sure kick any party up a notch. Serving at least 12 people, this large cheesecake recipe will help you understand everyone's obsession with all things Funfetti!
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time1 hr 35 min
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles (Jimmies)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 1/2 ounce Cook and Serve vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 pound unsalted butter, room temp
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
This cheesecake recipe is one you'll want to keep in your recipe book: Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 9-inch baking pans then line with parchment paper.
In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
Add the egg, milk and sour cream and mix well. Add the vanilla and mix.
Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix until blended in.
Gently fold in the sprinkles.
Divide the batter between the 2 cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes until cakes are golden and done when a wooden skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
Let cakes cool in the pans for 10-15 minutes then carefully invert to a cooling rack to fully cool.
For the cheesecake layer, lower the oven to 325. Grease a 9-inch cake pan then line with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment paper.
In the bowl of a stand mixer cream the butter with the sugar using the paddle attachment.
Add in the cream cheese a bit at a time until fully incorporated and smooth.
Add the eggs one a time. Mix in the pudding and baking powder until blended in. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
Bake for 55-60 minutes until the top is set and golden.
Let the cheesecake cool then cover the cake pan with plastic wrap and foil and place in the freezer until frozen.
When the cheesecake is ready to assemble prepare the buttercream.
In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter with the whisk attachment until light and fluffy. Add the confectioner’ sugar a bit at a time until incorporated. Add the cream and beat until fluffy.
Evenly divide the buttercream into 3 bowls. Tint one pink, tint one blue and leave one white.
Place one cake layer on a cake stand or plate. Frost with the blue buttercream. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and remove from the cake pan. Place the cheesecake layer on top of the cake layer and frost with the pink buttercream. Add the second cake layer on top and frost with the white buttercream. Top with more rainbow sprinkles.
Keep cake chilled or bring to room temp to serve.
There's a Cheesecake Factory recipe for everyone! Now you can enjoy this never-ending menu right from home with this collection:
Read NextWoolworth Cheesecake Copycat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Mar 05, 2018
I only tried the cheesecake layer, because I was overwhelmed by how enormous this cake was. It was really tasy! I think it could be scaled down for a more reasonable indulgence.
Jan 26, 2018
I think this cake would be fun to make for a kid's birthday party, but personally it was way too sweet and overwhelming for me. The cheesecake layer was tasty, but the multiple layers of frosting was a bit much.
Jan 24, 2018
The sweetness of the "cake" part seems to clash with the cheesecake center, making this not as fun as I dreamed it up to be.
Mistress of All Ev il
Jan 24, 2018
The cheesecake layer was amazing! The rest was just a bit much in the sugar department. Seriously, do not attempt to eat all of the layers in one bite, or you're going to have a bad time. The funfetti layers were a bit dry, but you win some you lose some, I guess.
Jan 24, 2018
The cheesecake layer was especially good and very creamy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat
Do you like old fashioned recipes? Do you like macaroni and cheese? Then you will absolutely love this Civil War Macaroni and Cheese… Continue reading: "Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat"
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- State Fair Blue Ribbon Fudge Recipe
- Samoa Magic Bars
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie
- Duck Dynasty Sweet Potato Pie Copycat Recipe
- State Fair Funnel Cake
- Giant Little Debbie Swiss Roll
- 3-Ingredient Chinese Buffet Style Donuts
- Grandma's Famous Homemade Pie Crust
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat