This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Copycat Crumbl Heath Bar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"When you’re in the mood for flavorful cookies that combine the taste of one of your favorite candies, the Heath bar, be sure to try these copycat Crumbl Heath Bar Cookies. They’re easy to prepare, have the perfect taste, and also have an incredible crumbly-like texture that will melt in your mouth with every bite. The cookies need to be baked for a minimum of 15 minutes. However, you can keep them in the oven for up to 18 minutes, depending on how they’re looking when you’re checking on them. They should be firm around the edges."
Read NextWoolworth Cheesecake Copycat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- Dump and Go Cake Recipe
- A&P Spanish Bar Cake Copycat Recipe
- Old-Time Apricot Kuchen Recipe
- Cherry Peach Dump Cake Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Copycat Simple Almond Biscotti
- Mcdonalds Apple Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cuban Lunches
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat