Dunkin Donuts French Cruller Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Dunkin Donuts French Cruller donut made in the comfort of your home with just a few ingredients is yeast free and will be ready in under 30 minutes. The technique is simple, but it involves some careful frying, which is totally worth at the end. The Dunkin Donuts French Cruller has a beautiful, crunchier top with a softer, pastry like inside. This recipe makes the perfect French Cruller at home! The donut is fried to golden perfection and drizzled with a simple sugar glaze."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Vintage Walnut Maple Ice Cream
Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
Copycat Mrs. Field's Sea Salt and Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nut-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh...
Duck Dynasty Sweet Potato Pie Copycat Recipe
California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
Applebee's Maple Walnut Blondie
Boston Cream Poke Cake
Copycat Carvel Ice Cream Cake
Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat