Mulberry Pie Crust with Sour Cream Filling
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"As a rule, mulberry is consumed in fresh form or berries are used to prepare various drinks and jams. Today I will tell you another wonderful option for the use of mulberries. We will cook for dessert a pie with mulberries from crust pastry with sour cream. Pastry turns out incredibly tasty and fragrant, make sure by yourself! Mulberry pie is a delicious, easy dessert- perfect with a nice scoop of ice cream :). Yumm…"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- Girl Scout Copycat Tagalongs
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Homemade Oreo Truffles
- Apple Fritter Donuts
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Giant Little Debbie Swiss Roll
- 5 Minutes Dairy Free Ice Cream
- 3-Ingredient Chinese Buffet Style Donuts
- Trillionaire Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Burrito Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- Subway Cookies Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat