Wacky Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Wacky cake recipe CAKES CHOCOLATE DESSERTS RECIPES WACKY CAKE RECIPE Pin Share Tweet 3 SHARES Article may contain Amazon & affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you Jump to Recipe Pin Recipe This wacky cake recipe with peanut butter frosting is a delicious and decadent dessert that’s made using only one pan and pantry staples ingredients. A frugal and delicious cake that’s a perfect treat for those times when you are craving something sweet."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Homemade Pumpkin Twinkies
- A&P Spanish Bar Cake Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Disney Apple Pie Caramel Apples
- Dump and Go Cake Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe
- Applebee's Maple Walnut Blondie
- Reese's Marshmallow Bars Copycat
- Homemade Trader Joe's Cowgirl Bark
- Vintage Walnut Maple Ice Cream
- Homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat