Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"We were getting ready for a Harry Potter movie night and the kids asked me to make a Butterbeer Frappuccino. And so we whipped up this awesome treat and WOW was it good! It’s so smooth and creamy, the toffee on top is a dream. You have to try it, if you’re at all into Harry Potter snacks and treats. It’s so worth the 5 minutes it takes to put together. This Harry Potter drink idea is super fast and the kids can help."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for a homemade banana pudding recipe to make with your kids? Why not try this Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding? This… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding"
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- 'Mad Men' Irish Coffee
- Panera Bread Green Tea Copycat Recipe
- Easy Cherry Lemonade
- Copycat Wendy's Chocolate and Vanilla Frosty Recipe
- Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild Copycat
- Copy Cat Orange Julius
- Fresh Basil Tea Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Peach Tea
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat