Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"One of my favorite drinks at Starbucks is their Caramel Frappuccino Recipe. I could literally have 2 a day and never get tired of them. So I figured out how to make one at home and it’s so similar–but also, in many ways, better. When I decided to embark on the effort of figuring out how to make this Caramel Frappuccino Recipe, I didn’t realize how simple it would really be. It’s awesomely tasty and super few ingredients!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for a recipe for bread that does not require a machine or too much work? This Homemade Bread in a Bag recipe will make fresh… Continue reading: "Homemade Bread in a Bagvideocam"
- Copycat Wendy's Milkshake
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Peach Tea
- Copy Cat Orange Julius
- Easy Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Old Fashioned Blackberry Bramble
- Homemade Salted Caramel Mocha
- Better than Smoothie King Angel Food Smoothie
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat