Copycat Chilled Nutella Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you like the taste of Nutella you are going to adore this chilled Nutella Latte. A most refreshing yet indulgent way to enjoy Nutella and a favorite chilled latte. You don't need to run out to your favorite Starbucks or other coffee café to enjoy this luscious chilled beverage. Save money and time because you can easily make this at home in only a few minutes. It's such a simple and easy recipe. Sit down, relax and enoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- Homemade Outback Gingerbread Martini
- Panera Bread Green Tea Copycat Recipe
- Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Homemade Irish Cream
- Sweet Georgia Iced Tea Recipe
- Copycat Sonic Ocean Water
- Old Fashioned Blackberry Bramble
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Thai Check Mix
- Baked Honey Butter Corn
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thanksgiving Poutine
- Gorgeous Homemade Cake Pops Recipe
- The Most Amazing Lemon Blueberry Bread
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat