Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I am the biggest fan of frappes from Starbucks. I love just about every flavor they make. There is just one problem, I can’t possibly rationalize buying one on a regular basis. The cost is just too high. Luckily I figured out how to make most of the frappes homemade and just as delicious as the ones you get right at Starbucks. This recipe for a caramel frappe is one of my favorites up to date. Since being a fan of anything caramel, this hits the spot for a perfect treat anytime. "
NotesEnjoy the deliciousness!
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Homemade Outback Gingerbread Martini
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- Copycat Wendy's Milkshake
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Dole Whip
- Starbucks Inspired Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Sweet Georgia Iced Tea Recipe
- Homemade Salted Caramel Mocha
- Panera Bread Green Tea Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Sonic Grape Limeade
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat