Hot Chocolate Bombs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Hot Chocolate Bombs are fun to make and even more fun to indulge in! Homemade spheres of chocolate are filled with cocoa and miniature marshmallows and are just waiting for hot milk to explode into! They make a great stocking stuffer or a fun family edible craft that we love to make! The bombs melt into the best cup of cocoa you will ever have! Try them today for fun! Hot Cocoa Bombs or Hot Chocolate Bombs are made with an outer shell of melted milk chocolate in a silicone mold. The cups are then filled with hot chocolate mix or hot cocoa powder and mini marshmallows and sealed together."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to believe how simple it can be to make Mongolian Beef that tastes just like the kind served at your favorite… Continue reading: "Mongolian Beef P.F. Chang's Copycat"
- Cherry Gin and Tonic
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Panera Bread Green Tea Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte
- Copycat Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
- Homemade Sonic Peanut Butter Shake
- Copycat Wendy's Chocolate and Vanilla Frosty Recipe
- Copycat Chili's Watermelon Margarita Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Peach Tea
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat