Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
26 Copycat Chinese Main Dish Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
26 Copycat Chinese Main Dish Recipes
Get dinner started with some great, easy recipes inspired by your favorite Chinese takeout picks. This collection of 26 Copycat Main Dish Recipes offers a wide variety of scrumptious dishes for dinner that will cater to so many different appetites. There are great recipe options here for every sort of chicken dinner under the sun, sassy seafood options, beef dishes and even some vegetarian options.
Let your family be picky...they can pick a different dinner to cook every night of the week! Let cooking be a family affair with this awesome collection of easy to make and delicious to eat recipes inspired by your favorite Chinese restaurants.
Who says Chinese takeout is just for special occasions? Make every single night a weekend by cutting back on calories. Making restaurant dishes at home helps to cut calories and provide more health benefits...you are in charge of what ingredients go in the pot. Because most of these copycat recipes are so easy to make, you can save yourself some dough by opting to cook at home rather than splurge on a night out at an expensive restaurant.
Treat yourself to some seriously tasty and comforting food by making one of these copycat Chinese restaurant main dish recipes. Show off your creativity...who knows, maybe one day you can open your own "restaurant" in the kitchen. Make food that will have everyone begging for more with these simply delicious copycat Chinese takeout recipes.
If you ever finding yourself craving something from Panda Express, P.F. Chang's or Pei Wei, just use this list below as a reference. Make it at home, make it great, make it delicious...you'll be impressed with what you cook and create!
1. Cashew Chicken
2. Copycat Bourbon Chicken
3. General Tao's Chicken
4. Copycat Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken
5. Firecracker Chicken from Panda Express
6. Homemade Chinese Takeout Bourbon Chicken and Rice
7. Homemade Orange Chicken
8. Copycat Panda Express Glazed Lemon Chicken
9. Copycat P.F. Chang's China Bistro Garlic Noodles
10. Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein
11. Noodles and Co Thai Peanut Saute Knockoff
12. Pei Wei Mongolian Beef
13. Copycat Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
14. Peanut Noodles with Chicken
15. Takeout Chicken Pad Thai
16. 20 Minute Takeout Teriyaki Chicken
17. Better than Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
18. Lighter Chinese Restaurant Sesame Chicken (pictured above right)
19. Springfield Style Cashew Chicken
20. Takeout Firecracker Shrimp
21. Stir Crazy Stir Fry (pictured below)
22. Takeout Lo Mein
23. Better than Takeout Easy Manadarin Chicken
24. Copycat American Chop Suey
25. Copycat General Tso's Chicken Sliders
26. Takeout Pork Fried Rice
What's your favorite copycat Chinese restaurant recipe to make at home? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
sandyjiron5 830456 5
Jun 19, 2015
Would love a recipe for singapore rice noodles. Cant seem to make it just right.
Mar 28, 2015
PF Chang's lettuce wrap
Oct 04, 2014
I recently moved to Houston from Detroit & cannot find Almond Boneless Chicken with brown gravy here which is popular in the Detroit area.
Jun 20, 2014
seems hard to find steak and peppers recipes, any one have a really good one
mistresskaitlyn 46 23247
Nov 12, 2013
Looking for a Brocolit beef recipe and green beans/with beef
cdiannedigulla 013 1003
Oct 22, 2013
I have made my own version of "Shrimp Fried Rice". Cook 1 cup of white rice (not instant), rinse and set aside to drain and cool. Stir fry 2 finely chopped green onions, 1/2 cup celery (cut on a slant), 1/2 cup carrots (cut on a slant); until slightly tender. Add 2 eggs and scramble them with the vegetables. Add 1 cup of small shrimp and stir. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/4 tsp celery salt. Stir them in well. Add cooked rice and a few drops of soy sauce (to reach desired coloring); stir until well mixed, but not gooey! Serve while hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat
Do you like old fashioned recipes? Do you like macaroni and cheese? Then you will absolutely love this Civil War Macaroni and Cheese… Continue reading: "Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat