16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"This Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken makes an easy meal any night of the week. Tender white meat chicken is covered with broccoli, cheese sauce, and buttery cracker crumbs." This copycat Cracker Barrel recipe is one of their most popular menu items. Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat is the perfect comfort food to make when you need a pick-me-up at the end of the day. It's a copycat restaurant recipe that you'll return to again and again.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers
Read NextCopy Cat Mc10:35
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Oct 05, 2018
Heres another nummy copycat recipe for a famous Cracker Barrel entre. I have actually been making this for years because I found a recipe for it way long ago. I highly recommend making this yourself at home. It makes a pretty big batch so prepare for leftovers. They are even better.
Jul 12, 2018
This broccoli cheddar chicken dish looks so indulgent and so delicious. Plus, it seems like a quick and easy weeknight dinner option.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- PF Chang's Copycat Dan Dan Noodles
- The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs
- Kfc Chicken Ingredients Copycat Recipe
- Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat Recipe
- Simple Bacon & Garlic Pasta
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito Recipe
- Caldo Verde Soup Recipe
- Italian Stuffed Shells
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat