Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken makes an easy meal any night of the week. Tender white meat chicken is covered with broccoli, cheese sauce, and buttery cracker crumbs." This copycat Cracker Barrel recipe is one of their most popular menu items. Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat is the perfect comfort food to make when you need a pick-me-up at the end of the day. It's a copycat restaurant recipe that you'll return to again and again.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Restaurant Style Cajun Chicken
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copycat
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Homemade Chicken Tetrazzini
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Garlic Chicken Pasta With Prosciutto
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat