Crispy Beer Battered Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This crispy beer battered fish has just two ingredients in addition to the fish. No other seasonings or special spices. Just mix these two ingredients together, dip the fish and fry to a golden crisp, and enjoy with your favorite tartar sauce. I cooked in restaurants for years and I have made hundreds of pieces of beer battered fish. It is a classic pub food on Friday evenings in Wisconsin. Serve this with tartar sauce, French fries or potato salad, Southern style potato salad, coleslaw, and rye bread. If you visit Wisconsin, you can find a fish fry at many local establishments. "
NotesDelicious Pub Style Food at Home
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There is nothing more satisfying at the end of a long day than some potatoes au gratin to indulge yourself in. These perfect Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman Au Gratin Potatoes"
- Copycat Olive Garden Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni
- Grilled Steak with Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Orange Chicken
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Spaghetti and Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Simple Baked Chicken Breast
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Copycat Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Copycat Cheddar Biscuits Recipe(red Lobster)
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Copycat Chick-fil-a Sauce
- Pasta With Broccoli And Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Grilled Tex Mex Chicken Breast
- Shaken Espresso With Oatmilk
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat