This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crispy Beer Battered Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This crispy beer battered fish has just two ingredients in addition to the fish. No other seasonings or special spices. Just mix these two ingredients together, dip the fish and fry to a golden crisp, and enjoy with your favorite tartar sauce. I cooked in restaurants for years and I have made hundreds of pieces of beer battered fish. It is a classic pub food on Friday evenings in Wisconsin. Serve this with tartar sauce, French fries or potato salad, Southern style potato salad, coleslaw, and rye bread. If you visit Wisconsin, you can find a fish fry at many local establishments. "
NotesDelicious Pub Style Food at Home
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextYellow Bean Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Garlic Bread Chips with Hot Cheese Dip
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Meatloaf
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Copycat Bangers and Mash Recipe
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti Copycat Recipe
- Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat Recipe
- Better Than Popeye's Jambalaya Recipe
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat