Crispy Beer Battered Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This crispy beer battered fish has just two ingredients in addition to the fish. No other seasonings or special spices. Just mix these two ingredients together, dip the fish and fry to a golden crisp, and enjoy with your favorite tartar sauce. I cooked in restaurants for years and I have made hundreds of pieces of beer battered fish. It is a classic pub food on Friday evenings in Wisconsin. Serve this with tartar sauce, French fries or potato salad, Southern style potato salad, coleslaw, and rye bread. If you visit Wisconsin, you can find a fish fry at many local establishments. "
NotesDelicious Pub Style Food at Home
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Applebees 4 Cheese Macaroni and Cheese with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Homemade Chili's Grilled Chicken Fettuccine
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Better Than Popeye's Jambalaya Recipe
- Yellow Bean Salad
- The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs
- Copycat Honey Baked Ham
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat