Fusion Burritos | Saucy Burrito
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"The name says it all, “saucy” burritos. This dish is made with an extreme fusion burrito sauce which consists of an Italian pasta sauce, Mexican seasoning, and Indian spices. Confused about where the dish originates from? Yeah, me too. BUT trust me, each ingredient is NEEDED for that perfect outcome. Start by heating some oil and cooking your veggies. I prefer bell peppers, onions, and carrots. Next, add garlic, enchilada seasoning, red chili powder, and garam masala. Pour in your TRADITIONAL pasta sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes. I am going to be very honest here and let you know that using any other kind of pasta sauce is going to alter the taste of this dish, but clearly, you are welcome to use whatever you choose. Stuff your burrito with your favorites. I use beans bell peppers, onions, and cheese. You can add meats or additional veggies to your burrito if you prefer. Next, Grill the burritos so they are browned on the outside and warm on the inside. "
Notes-Use Ragu Traditional Pasta Sauce or Hunt’s Traditional Pasta Sauce. Using any other pasta sauce will alter the taste of this dish. Hence, why I choose not to use my favorite organic one.
-Top with green chilies and onions (both optional)
-Mix all of the toppings together and enjoy the mixture with every bite of your burrito
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 24 oz traditional pasta sauce
- 24 oz water
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp finely chopped/blended garlic
- 1 packet enchilada seasoning (McCormick Brand)
- red chili powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup veggies (bell pepper, carrot, and onions)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Orecchiette Bolognese
- Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Copycat
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
- Better Than Popeye's Jambalaya Recipe
- Taco Bell Spicy Potato Taco Copycat
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Hoisin Sauce
- Marinated Taro Root
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat