We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Swedish meatballs made with ground pork, ground beef, and smothered in a delicious sour cream sauce are better than Ikea and definitely a dinner win. Our Swedish meatball recipe is super simple to make and can be prepared with homemade meatballs or a bag of frozen meatballs. Serve them over some mashed cauliflower with a side of oven roasted broccoli. Swedish meatballs are traditionally served with lingonberry sauce and mashed potatoes or egg noodles. "
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Taco Bell Spicy Potato Taco Copycat
- Swedish Meatballs
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
- Bourbon Chicken
- Garlic Bread Chips with Hot Cheese Dip
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Grilled Steak with Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat