This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet & Sour Stir-fry Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This flavorful dinner staple will have you coming back for more and more! Dinner will be ready and on the table in 30 minutes or less with this crowd pleasing dinner. This recipe can be tweaked to your family's liking to ensure all picky eaters are accounted for. You will want to add this to your weekly dinner rotation and even change up the veggies used to keep it versatile. Dinner should be an exciting time - so lets get cooking! "
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSaute Pan
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups granulated white sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bragg liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Rinse chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes, and season with salt and pepper.
Coat chicken in cornstarch, then dip it into the beaten eggs.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Cook chicken on medium heat until browned.
While the chicken is browning, assemble the sauce.
Whisk together the sugar, ketchup, white distilled vinegar, liquid aminos, and garlic powder.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Garlic Bread Chips with Hot Cheese Dip
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Chik-fil-a Chicken Strips
- Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat Recipe
- Vintage Frank and Bean Casserole
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito Recipe
- Copycat Honey Baked Ham
- Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- Baked Nutella Filled Donut Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Cranberry Jam
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat