Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
My kitchen is where the heart of our home beats. It is where I dance with Em (my 2 1/2 year old daughter) early in the morning while Chad is getting ready for the day. It is where we gather for family dinners and talk about our day. The kitchen is where I plan and prepare fabulous meals for my family and explore culinary pleasures with them.
I love cooking for my family and friends. It is such an expression of love to create these amazing meals for them and I delight in watch them dig in. I have many passions in my life: my family, friends, food and music. It is much better when they all come together. I absolutely love hosting parties for my family and friends with great food and music. I have found that I would prefer to be in the kitchen cooking and making sure everyone is having a good time rather than mingling at a party. This passion for family and food has led me to the creation of this blog.
Well a little more about me: I am a spicy Italian born in New York. I grew up in the sunshine state and then was transplanted to the Southwest where I met my best friend and husband 15 years ago. Although I miss my family, I can’t imagine life with anyone else, anywhere else. I fly around with my head in the clouds. Chad is my Earth, the Yin to my Yang, he grounds me. Then there was our munchkin (our daughter) she completes our universe. She is our sun, she lights us up and most days our life revolves around her.
The Slow Roasted Italian Blog
Donna's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
- Marina the Domesticated Duchess- Food Blogger
- Amy from The Finer Things in Life - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Pei Wei Thai Wonton Soup
- Copycat Morton’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinach
- Deli-Style Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Restaurant-Style Cabbage Sausage Casserole
- Copycat Piccadilly Cafeteria’s Legendary Carrot Souffle
- Restaurant-Style Mexican Tortilla Soup
- Applebee's Cheese Chicken Tortilla Soup Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing
- Homemade Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
- Copycat Portillo's Chopped Salad and Dressing
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat