Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
My kitchen is where the heart of our home beats. It is where I dance with Em (my 2 1/2 year old daughter) early in the morning while Chad is getting ready for the day. It is where we gather for family dinners and talk about our day. The kitchen is where I plan and prepare fabulous meals for my family and explore culinary pleasures with them.
I love cooking for my family and friends. It is such an expression of love to create these amazing meals for them and I delight in watch them dig in. I have many passions in my life: my family, friends, food and music. It is much better when they all come together. I absolutely love hosting parties for my family and friends with great food and music. I have found that I would prefer to be in the kitchen cooking and making sure everyone is having a good time rather than mingling at a party. This passion for family and food has led me to the creation of this blog.
Well a little more about me: I am a spicy Italian born in New York. I grew up in the sunshine state and then was transplanted to the Southwest where I met my best friend and husband 15 years ago. Although I miss my family, I can’t imagine life with anyone else, anywhere else. I fly around with my head in the clouds. Chad is my Earth, the Yin to my Yang, he grounds me. Then there was our munchkin (our daughter) she completes our universe. She is our sun, she lights us up and most days our life revolves around her.
The Slow Roasted Italian Blog
Donna's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Red Lobster is known for their Cheddar Bay Biscuits served at every table. Many people head there just to eat this cheesy biscuit… See more
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Lexie from Lexie's Kitchen - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat