Liz Houck-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Liz is the writer, recipe developer, and photographer for Cooking by Moonlight, a blog dedicated to people that don't have time to cook all day but still want delicious dinners and treats each night. Liz has been known to come home from work and go right into the kitchen to experiment well in the wee hours of the night helping her live the nickname of the Moonlit Chef.
Liz has loved cooking and baking since the day she was old enough to hold a whisk and wear an apron. No matter what changed in her life cooking was always her favorite hobby and stress reliever. She started her blog in 2012 when she enrolled in a six-month recreational pastry class at a local college. After telling stories of class and posting the pictures of treats on facebook she wanted to find a better way to share her experience with friends and family.
Quickly after starting her blog Liz realized many of her friends rarely or never cooked because they "didn't know how". Liz has since dedicated her blog to focusing on quick and easy recipes that don't require silly or hard to find ingredients and can be prepared without spending the whole day in the kitchen. Liz knows from experience that you don't have to be a chef to cook and that anyone with so much as a bowl and a Bunsen burner can cook if they try. She firmly believes that everyone should have access to free recipes that help them prepare a quick, easy, and healthy meal for themselves and their families.
For Liz there is nothing better at the end of day than a homecooked meal and she hopes to share her recipes and techinques with readers so they too can enjoy dinner from their own stove.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Anna from Crunchy Creamy Sweet- Food Blogger
- Jodi Durr from Meaningful Mama - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Brownie in a Cup Recipe
- Classic Grocery Store Recipe for Hummus
- 10 Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes: Make-At-Home Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- Swedish Meatballs
- Oats and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mississippi Mud Chocolate Cheesecake
- Kuhn Rikon Cheese Knife Set
- Tom Yum Goong Soup
- Midea CoolTouch Electric Kettle
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat