Tara Noland-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Tara Noland is the author of Noshing With The Nolands.
Tara Noland has done many things in her life but she is now doing what she has loved for years, cooking and sharing her ideas with others. Her first career was nursing which she did for 20 years, and although she got a lot of fulfillment from it, she needed a creative outlet. That first led to a gift basket company that she had started from scratch and grew it into a huge business including a retail card and gift store which also provided promotional items and corporate card giving.
Tara’s focus started to change when their daughter arrived and after being a sales representative for a number of years she started to think of ways of being home with the family more and that has led her to eventually doing this blog.
Cooking, baking and entertaining have been a lifelong passion for Tara. She started at a very young age to bake and cook for her family. Even attempting many of Julia Child’s recipes as a young teenager and cooking meals for the family or for company. Now she loves entertaining and celebrating the holidays. Her husband Ken loves being in the kitchen creating right along with her. Her daughter has been doing cooking classes with her for a number of years and also enjoys everything that the kitchen has to offer.
She has recently done a few catering events but does the cooking and baking for even her large parties of over 100 people such as at Halloween.
She is so pleased to be able to present her blog for your enjoyment at www.noshingwiththenolands.com. She has not missed a day posting something new on her blog and continues to have great success with photos on some of the top photography sites such as Foodgawker, Tastespotting and Tasteologie to name a few. Her recipes are in Tasty Kitchen, Foodbuzz and Healthy Aperature. She has been featured a number of times in Gourmet Live’s blog for her involvement in JC100. She has been honoured a place in the celebration of what would have been Julia Child’s 100th birthday coming this Aug. 15. With JC100 she is given an assignment each week from Julia’s publisher to recreate one of Julia’s recipes. Along with restaurants and bookstores this worldwide celebration is honouring one of the greatest chefs the world has ever known.
Tara's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The smell wafting from street stands selling sugared nuts in the wintertime is intoxicating. This homemade copycat recipe can bring… Continue reading: "Make Your Own Sugared Street Nuts"
Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2018
Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
Maria Emmerich-Food Blogger
Maya Evoy - Food Blogger
Liz Houck-Food Blogger
Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
Maeghan Lovejoy-Food Blogger
Frieda from Frieda Loves Bread-Food Blogger
Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
Aimee Shugarman from Shugary Sweets - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- 44 Copycat Salad Recipes from Restaurants
- Semolina and Ricotta Cheese Soufflé
- Home Made Pizza in a Flash
- Breakfast Cheese Omelette on Toast
- BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan
- Homemade Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- 25 Applebee's Copycat Recipes
- 18 Copycat Chili's Recipes that Taste Just Like the Originals
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat