- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Tammilee from Tammilee Tips - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Tammilee is a recipe junkie who loves spending time in the kitchen. She has an MBA and worked in corporate America for 13 years before becoming a full time blogger. Tammilee is passionate about cooking, baking and traveling. It is not uncommon to find her elbow deep in flour and baking supplies while dreaming of a tropical vacation.
Tammilee Tips was started when friends and family asked how Tammilee and her husband were living on one income and still able to afford to travel and enjoy great food. Tammilee shares recipes, travel and lifestyle tips daily on Tammilee Tips. She is a great source for developing copycat recipes from many popular restaurants.
Tammilee's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Homemade Sonice Peanut Butter Shake
Sonic Coconut Cream Pie Shake Copycat
Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatta Copycat
Carl's Jr Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich Copycat
Sonic Peanut Butter Shake
Copycat Boston Market Cinnamon Apples
Copycat Cracker Barrel Pecan Pancakes
Copycat Arby's Jamocha Shake
Just Like McDonald's Sweet Tea
Copycat El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa
Knockoff Wendy's Frosty
Chevy's Copycat Sunburn Margarita
Copycat Chili's Watermelon Margarita
Copycat Starbucks Meringue Cookie
Copycat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake
Copycat Banana Julius
Copycat Chili's Twisted Lemonade
Copycat Chili's Jamaican Paradise
Copycat Chili's Calypson Cooler
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Mini Meatball Sliders
If you think you need to break the bank for your gameday party food, you haven't seen this recipe for Mini Italian Meatball Subs. Why… Continue reading: "Mini Meatball Sliders"
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2022
- Maya Evoy - Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4th Of July Cookies
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat