- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Reeni Pisano is the voice behind the food blog, Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice, where she uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to create modern comfort food for her family. She is a master at breathing life into much-loved classics by giving them a new twist, turning the most hated vegetables into something deliciously palatable, and baking up irresistible desserts.
Reeni believes in brownies for breakfast as long as they're homemade and loves to recreate her favorite junk food and restaurant meals at home using wholesome ingredients.
When she isn't in the kitchen, you can find her eating at her favorite diner, shopping for antiques, drinking tea, or snuggling with her Kitchen Cat, Moon, all while dreaming of her next meal.
Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice
Reeni's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Copycat Chi Chi's Chicken Chimichangas
Copycat Jucy Lucy Burgers
Easy Hamburger Buns
Homemade White Chocolate Girl Scout Cookies
Copycat Entenmann's Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
Cheesy Taco Chicken Tenders
Baked Chinese Orange Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2022
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Jodi Durr from Meaningful Mama - Food Blogger
- Jocelyn from Inside the BruCrew Life-Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat