- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Maria Emmerich-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Maria Emmerich is a wellness expert in nutrition and exercise physiology. She shares a passion for helping others reach their goals of optimal health. She struggled with her weight throughout childhood and decided enough was enough. She decided to study health and wellness so she could help others stop wasting their time being discouraged with their outward appearance and not feeling their best mentally. Maria understands the connection between food and how it makes us all feel on the inside and out. Her specialty is brain chemical neurotransmitters and how they are affected by the foods we eat. She has authored several cookbooks and 2 nutritional guides including "Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism" which includes a forward by New York Time #1 Best selling author of "Wheat Belly" Dr. William Davis.
Her blog includes an unique combinination of innovative recipes using alternative ingredients to less healthy options and easy to understand explanations of why these options are better for our health. She includes with each recipe a snip-it of information about different ailments and problems with our health that can be healed with proper nutrition.
Maria's Nutritious and Delicious Journal
Maria's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Whatchamacallit Candy Bar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion Copycat
You can impress party guests or your family with great appetizer restaurant recipes like this Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion… Continue reading: "Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion Copycat"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2022
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat