Maya Evoy - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Maya Evoy is the author and creator of Alaska from Scratch, a blog dedicated to homemade food from the Last Frontier.
Maya is a thirty-something pastor's wife and mother of three. In early 2011, her family of five transplanted from California to Alaska. With two suitcases per person, they started their life over from scratch.
Maya has had a love for food (and the camera) from a very young age and is a self-taught home cook. She combines her California sensibilities with Alaska resources and resourcefulness to convey her from scratch food philosophy. She prides herself on food that is mouthwatering and approachable paired with a writing style that exudes hospitality. She invites readers into her Alaskan kitchen and into her Alaska life while hoping to inspire them to cultivate food memories from scratch around their own family tables.
Alaska from Scratch has been featured on Foodgawker, Tastespotting, Gourmet Live, ZipList, BlogHer, Yummly, and The Kitchn, among others.
Maya's Recipes Featured on AllFreeCopyCatRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2018
- Maya Evoy - Food Blogger
- Aimee Shugarman from Shugary Sweets - Food Blogger
- Jasey McBurnett from Jasey's Crazy Daisy - Food Blogger
- Georgia from The Comfort of Cooking- Food Blogger
- Trish Rosenquist from Mom on Timeout - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Cinnabon Bread Machine Recipe
- Copycat Cinnabon Frosting
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Copycat Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Bakery Style Cranberry Pound Cake
- Best Ever Quail Eggs, Potato and Mushrooms Brunch
- Truffle, Mushroom, Rice and Mountain Lentil Pilaf
- Feta and Ricotta Cheese with Spinach and Dill Filo Wraps
- Apple and Cranberry Super Breakfast
- Cabbage Casserole with Beef Mince and Fresh Herbs
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat