Maya Evoy - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Maya Evoy is the author and creator of Alaska from Scratch, a blog dedicated to homemade food from the Last Frontier.
Maya is a thirty-something pastor's wife and mother of three. In early 2011, her family of five transplanted from California to Alaska. With two suitcases per person, they started their life over from scratch.
Maya has had a love for food (and the camera) from a very young age and is a self-taught home cook. She combines her California sensibilities with Alaska resources and resourcefulness to convey her from scratch food philosophy. She prides herself on food that is mouthwatering and approachable paired with a writing style that exudes hospitality. She invites readers into her Alaskan kitchen and into her Alaska life while hoping to inspire them to cultivate food memories from scratch around their own family tables.
Alaska from Scratch has been featured on Foodgawker, Tastespotting, Gourmet Live, ZipList, BlogHer, Yummly, and The Kitchn, among others.
Maya's Recipes Featured on AllFreeCopyCatRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup is a cheesy delight. This Panera soup recipe is loaded with caramelized onions, thyme,… Continue reading: "Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup"
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat