Jodi Durr from Meaningful Mama - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Meaningful Mama is a place to come for inspiration. Find inspiration in your parenting, in your culinary endeavors, in your crafting, in your Christian walk, in your life.
I started Meaningful Mama because being a mom is hard. I was living life in a bunch of "I should" moments. I should really put a system in place for dealing with that behavior. I should really stop playing “Words with Friends” so much and learn to be present. I should really work on developing character in my children and teach them more about God and what his word says.I should really embrace the mess and the moment and make mud pies or meals or cookies or crafts with my kids.
As my list of “I should…” seemed to grow so did my desire for motivating myself. I wanted to be more intentional. I wanted to be more meaningful. So, I launched my website to inspire myself and hopefully motivate others on the journey. Parenting is a passion, and I am a student. As I learn or find what works for me, I pass it along. I also believe food brings people together, so part of what I do is offer recipes to my readers. Some are easy mom meals and some are more involved, but both offer great opportunities for culinary enjoyment. I thank you for taking time to visit my corner of the web to experience activities, crafts, recipes, holiday ideas, parenting tips, cakes, parties and more. Be inspired. Be meaningful.
Meaningful Mama Blog
Jodi's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Make Your Own Starbucks Vanilla Syrup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The smell wafting from street stands selling sugared nuts in the wintertime is intoxicating. This homemade copycat recipe can bring… Continue reading: "Make Your Own Sugared Street Nuts"
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2018
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Maya Evoy - Food Blogger
- Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
- Oh SO Delicioso! - Food Blog
- Corner Bakery Cafe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bakery Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grocery Store Caramel Apples Recipe
- Restaurant Style Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Copycat Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Entenmann's-Inspired Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
- Turkey Gravy – Simply The Best
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- Caramel Apple Crepes
- Eggplant Salad with Marinated Onions and Eggs
- Halloween Pizza Ideas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat