Jodi Durr from Meaningful Mama - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Meaningful Mama is a place to come for inspiration. Find inspiration in your parenting, in your culinary endeavors, in your crafting, in your Christian walk, in your life.
I started Meaningful Mama because being a mom is hard. I was living life in a bunch of "I should" moments. I should really put a system in place for dealing with that behavior. I should really stop playing “Words with Friends” so much and learn to be present. I should really work on developing character in my children and teach them more about God and what his word says.I should really embrace the mess and the moment and make mud pies or meals or cookies or crafts with my kids.
As my list of “I should…” seemed to grow so did my desire for motivating myself. I wanted to be more intentional. I wanted to be more meaningful. So, I launched my website to inspire myself and hopefully motivate others on the journey. Parenting is a passion, and I am a student. As I learn or find what works for me, I pass it along. I also believe food brings people together, so part of what I do is offer recipes to my readers. Some are easy mom meals and some are more involved, but both offer great opportunities for culinary enjoyment. I thank you for taking time to visit my corner of the web to experience activities, crafts, recipes, holiday ideas, parenting tips, cakes, parties and more. Be inspired. Be meaningful.
Meaningful Mama Blog
Jodi's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Make Your Own Starbucks Vanilla Syrup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Stay cozy all winter long with this recipe for Homemade Slow Cooker Pasta e Fagioli Soup. Just dump the soup recipe's ingredients in… Continue reading: "Homemade Slow Cooker Pasta e Fagioli Soup"
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2020
- Amber Brady - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Carey from Reclaiming Provincial- Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Jennifer Drummond from Peanut Butter and Peppers - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake (Nothing Bundt Cake Copycat)
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Pork Rib Soup
- Homemade Onion Soup Mix Recipe Without Msg
- Easy Sausage Pie
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup for Coffee
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- The Best Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat