Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Kristen Baker is the author of the blog, Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker.
Kristen's grandmother ran a restaurant out of her home in the 1950s. She continued to bake wedding cakes through the 1960s. She ended up as head baker for a school district in the 1970s.
Kristen's mother has been teaching others to cook, catering weddings and holding amazing dinner parties for decades.
Kristen, well, she is a SAHM mom of 5 that has baked professionally, catered and taught cooking classes. With generations of great cooks behind her, she continues to push her own culinary limits while trying to keep up with the chaos that four teenage boys and one little girl create. In the process, she is finding ways to save money, make things at home that she would have bought at the grocery store a few years ago, and still create delicious, homey foods.
Kristen started her blog as a way to record family recipes and stories. It has evolved into a place to share her culinary experiments.
During 2010, she ran a feature called “Make Your Own Monday” where she tried to recreate copycat recipes of store bought foods. Kristen recently had to start eating a gluten free diet, so there will be more “healthy” foods featured periodically, too.
Kristen's recipes regularly appear on Cook Eat Share.com, Erecipecards.com, Foodbuzz, and VeryGoodRecipes.com. She have been featured on the Huffington Post, as well as many other private blogs.
Kristen's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
In just twenty minutes, you can have these unbelievably easy Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits sitting on your table and ready to be… Continue reading: "Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2019
- Jasey McBurnett from Jasey's Crazy Daisy - Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Josh Henreckson - Editor
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
- Angie from Echoes of Laughter- Food Blogger
- Lexie from Lexie's Kitchen - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Dragon Frappuccino Recipe
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Appam or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Baked Balsamic Chicken
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat