Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Kristen Baker is the author of the blog, Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker.
Kristen's grandmother ran a restaurant out of her home in the 1950s. She continued to bake wedding cakes through the 1960s. She ended up as head baker for a school district in the 1970s.
Kristen's mother has been teaching others to cook, catering weddings and holding amazing dinner parties for decades.
Kristen, well, she is a SAHM mom of 5 that has baked professionally, catered and taught cooking classes. With generations of great cooks behind her, she continues to push her own culinary limits while trying to keep up with the chaos that four teenage boys and one little girl create. In the process, she is finding ways to save money, make things at home that she would have bought at the grocery store a few years ago, and still create delicious, homey foods.
Kristen started her blog as a way to record family recipes and stories. It has evolved into a place to share her culinary experiments.
During 2010, she ran a feature called “Make Your Own Monday” where she tried to recreate copycat recipes of store bought foods. Kristen recently had to start eating a gluten free diet, so there will be more “healthy” foods featured periodically, too.
Kristen's recipes regularly appear on Cook Eat Share.com, Erecipecards.com, Foodbuzz, and VeryGoodRecipes.com. She have been featured on the Huffington Post, as well as many other private blogs.
Kristen's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2020
- Aimee Shugarman from Shugary Sweets - Food Blogger
- Biz from My Bizzy Kitchen
- Krissy from Krissy's Creations- Food Blogger
- Nikki Gladd from Seeded at the Table - Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Jocelyn from Inside the BruCrew Life-Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Chicken Mappas
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Best Fried Chicken Livers
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
- Cottage Cheese Buns
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Super Quick Baked Feta Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat