Jennifer Drummond from Peanut Butter and Peppers - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Hi, I'm Jennifer, the person behind the blog Peanut Butter and Peppers. My blog is about taking everyday food and making it healthier, without sacrificing the flavor. I believe that there is no such thing as a diet! You can still have chocolate, peanut butter and cookies, the key is making the right healthy choices when you make them and that is what I share with you on my blog.
Jennifer's recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Red Lobster is known for their Cheddar Bay Biscuits served at every table. Many people head there just to eat this cheesy biscuit… See more
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Lexie from Lexie's Kitchen - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat