We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
We live for the “Bonfire” experiences in life – like doing the things you love and sharing moments with friends and family. Bonfire experiences can happen at any time, because life does not wait and neither do you.
Mission & Values
We thrive on developing innovative products by focusing on convenience, quality sourcing, and value to our customers. Our mission is to become a leading wine brand through building relationships based on integrity and respect for our business partners and those who share their love for Bonfire Wines™, because we understand that a company is only as strong as the community that supports it.
Founded by Eric Steigelman, Bonfire Wines™ was created to provide a solution to wine drinkers who wanted a wine along with the ability to take it with them wherever their “Bonfire” experiences led them. He understands that you know what you like, and you know when and where you want to drink it; he is simply glad to provide you with a great product in the friendliest packaging ever.
Doing Our Part
Our challenge is to make sure that every product we create has a smaller impact on the earth. This is why we use highly sustainable packaging that has fewer raw materials, less Greenhouse Gas Emissions, and an improved product to package ratio. It’s just one way to demonstrate our commitment to sustainability.
Bonfire Wines Ember Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're going to thank your lucky stars for this dreamy and decadent dessert recipe. Inspired by one of the most popular chain… Continue reading: "Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Strawberry Scones
- Easy Elderflower Cordial
- Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
- Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat