Lawless Jerky Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This small batch beef jerky is nothing like the processed jerky that you are used to picking up at your convenience store. Lawless Jerky makes artisanal beef jerky with quality meat, close care, and unique flavors. We sampled four of the flavors they offer: Aloha Teriyaki, Japanese Curry, Honey Chipotle, and Sweet Sriracha.
The quality of meat is clear when you take a bite of the jerky. It tastes like beef, not an amalgamation of processed flavors. This is because they get all their beef from a local farm that has only grass-fed beef. Their process of making jerky begins with the dry aging stage. All the stages are closely monitored and adjusted to make the best possible product. Following the dry aging, the beef is hand-trimmed and placed in one of their unique marinades. Finally, the jerky is laid out to dry and reach its perfect state.
Each of the flavors we tasted had a truly unique flavor profile. The Aloha Teriyaki had a tropical flavor. The Honey Chipotle is a BBQ-lovers dream. This flavor was the one we most associate with other great jerky we have eaten before. The Japanese Curry had to be the most unique jerky we sampled. This variety is definitely not for everyone, but if you have an adventurous palate, then you will delight in sampling it. It is ultra-savory and loaded with layers of flavor. The Sweet Sriracha was the most intriguing. It was both sweet and spicy at the same time with a small amount of lingering heat. Lawless Jerky recently introduced three more flavors that we can't wait to try: Pho, Mango Habanero, and Paleo Pepper.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Ultimate Camping Stove System!
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Set of Moore's Buffalo Sauce
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win Spiced Tomato Jam!
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat