Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mats
Provided by Sasa Demarle
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
Once you start to bake with a Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat, you will not be able to go back to cooking without one. If you own one of these baking mats, you will never need to butter and flour a pan or get covered in grease. Everything baked on the mats will come off the mat with ease. Never again will you bake a batch of cookies only to discover they are all stuck to your pan and your hard work is ruined. Established chefs and bakers everywhere swear by the Silpat.
Silpats are extremely durable. They are made of a combination of fiberglass mesh and food grade silicone. The materials ensure even baking and perfectly golden brown cookies every time. The mat can withstand oven temperatures upwards of 480 degrees F. You can even use the mat in a microwave. The best part of using a Silpat is the clean-up, or should I say the lack of clean-up required. Simply wipe the baking mat with a sponge and rinse with cold water. That is all. They can be left out to dry, wiped dry, or placed in the oven for a couple minutes. The cookie sheet the mat was used on will need no scrubbing, just a light rinse. These mats can be stored flat or rolled up to conserve precious kitchen space.
Sasa Demarle makes a variety of non-stick products for baking all kinds of delicious recipes. Their products are not only great for baking, but also rolling out and kneading different kinds of dough. They make mats to fit all pans of different shapes and sizes. Their newest product is a Silpat made specifically for French macaroons. Sasa Demarle has also been a pioneer in promoting and creating eco-friendly products with little environmental impact.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
Abeego Beeswax Wraps Review
Brownie Brittle Review
Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Jet Fryer Giveaway
Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat