Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Making quick and tasty meals is simple with the Anolon Advanced Home Covered Wok. The reliable aluminum build is complemented by a tough, nonstick coating. The wide wok is great for making weeknight stir-fries, meal prepping vegetables, and more!
The pan comes from the Anolon Advanced Home collection of cookware. The pans are built with hard anodized aluminum, which is known for its quick, even heating, and durability. Wok recipes require fast and hot heat, making the choice of material especially key for a pan like this one.
This pan is ideal for stir fry recipes, but it can actually be used for more than those quick meals. I found it to be a great pan for meal prep. You can make a giant batch of protein, like chicken, to be used in multiple meals, in just a few minutes.
The incredible nonstick coating on both the interior and exterior of the pan, means you can use less oil and spend less time on clean up. It is incredibly durable, to the point that it is ok to use metal tools on the surface without damage! The Infinity Slide System as it is dubbed, does a truly incredible job.
I love the handles on this pan. That may seem like a small detail, but it can be quite important. These handles have Cool Grip handles that stay cool, as the pan gets fiery hot. With wok recipes, you need to quickly remove the food from high heat, so these handles also make perfect sense. The lid is another favorite feature. It has stainless steel sides, with a glass middle. This makes it fun for a tabletop presentation, and it keeps food extremely hot and ready to enjoy.
Quality materials, coupled with a modern design, make this wok a solid choice when expanding your cookware collection.
Purchase the great wok and other Anolon cookware here!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This throwback recipe for Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight truly is a delight! The Piccadilly's recipe is just like the one… Continue reading: "Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Win a Snack in the Box Container!
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
- Win a Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan!
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Lawless Jerky Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Pastrami
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat