Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Making quick and tasty meals is simple with the Anolon Advanced Home Covered Wok. The reliable aluminum build is complemented by a tough, nonstick coating. The wide wok is great for making weeknight stir-fries, meal prepping vegetables, and more!
The pan comes from the Anolon Advanced Home collection of cookware. The pans are built with hard anodized aluminum, which is known for its quick, even heating, and durability. Wok recipes require fast and hot heat, making the choice of material especially key for a pan like this one.
This pan is ideal for stir fry recipes, but it can actually be used for more than those quick meals. I found it to be a great pan for meal prep. You can make a giant batch of protein, like chicken, to be used in multiple meals, in just a few minutes.
The incredible nonstick coating on both the interior and exterior of the pan, means you can use less oil and spend less time on clean up. It is incredibly durable, to the point that it is ok to use metal tools on the surface without damage! The Infinity Slide System as it is dubbed, does a truly incredible job.
I love the handles on this pan. That may seem like a small detail, but it can be quite important. These handles have Cool Grip handles that stay cool, as the pan gets fiery hot. With wok recipes, you need to quickly remove the food from high heat, so these handles also make perfect sense. The lid is another favorite feature. It has stainless steel sides, with a glass middle. This makes it fun for a tabletop presentation, and it keeps food extremely hot and ready to enjoy.
Quality materials, coupled with a modern design, make this wok a solid choice when expanding your cookware collection.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Chance to Win a Set of TrayCups!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Veggie Ricer!
- Creo Stax Giveaway
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a Farberware 16-Piece Cookware Set!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Win a SiliconeZone Incredible Garlic Peeler!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Quick Chicken Tacos
- Chicken And Dumplings (low Carb)
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Russian Cheese Pancakes with Rice Flour and Raisins
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat