- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Making quick and tasty meals is simple with the Anolon Advanced Home Covered Wok. The reliable aluminum build is complemented by a tough, nonstick coating. The wide wok is great for making weeknight stir-fries, meal prepping vegetables, and more!
The pan comes from the Anolon Advanced Home collection of cookware. The pans are built with hard anodized aluminum, which is known for its quick, even heating, and durability. Wok recipes require fast and hot heat, making the choice of material especially key for a pan like this one.
This pan is ideal for stir fry recipes, but it can actually be used for more than those quick meals. I found it to be a great pan for meal prep. You can make a giant batch of protein, like chicken, to be used in multiple meals, in just a few minutes.
The incredible nonstick coating on both the interior and exterior of the pan, means you can use less oil and spend less time on clean up. It is incredibly durable, to the point that it is ok to use metal tools on the surface without damage! The Infinity Slide System as it is dubbed, does a truly incredible job.
I love the handles on this pan. That may seem like a small detail, but it can be quite important. These handles have Cool Grip handles that stay cool, as the pan gets fiery hot. With wok recipes, you need to quickly remove the food from high heat, so these handles also make perfect sense. The lid is another favorite feature. It has stainless steel sides, with a glass middle. This makes it fun for a tabletop presentation, and it keeps food extremely hot and ready to enjoy.
Quality materials, coupled with a modern design, make this wok a solid choice when expanding your cookware collection.
Purchase the great wok and other Anolon cookware here!
Read NextCucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat