Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Coated Granola Bars Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I was very surprised by these granola bars. I was fully intending not to enjoy them...I've tried (a few times) buying Greek yogurt at the grocery store, and it's just not my thing. I guess I like my yogurt a bit more sweet. But these bars are so great! Honestly, I tried the peach flavor and the yogurt flavor was very slight in comparison to the sweetness of the peach. It's a nice, healthy alternative to my normal chocolate chip granola bars. I would really like to try more".
"First of all...can I just say how cute and clever the packaging is? The flavors were spelled out in Greek letters...just a fun little touch to an already very tasty snack. I liked the "Cherri Almond" flavor the best. It was bright and cheery without being overwhelming. It came in handy when I was commuting to work and had to stave off early morning hunger pangs. It's slight crunchiness mixed with its sweet fruit flavor is a fantastic combination, to be sure!!"
"Peanut butter and yogurt...two of my very favorite things. And did they ever taste amazing in the Peanut Butter flavored Greek Yogurt Granola bar! I try to cut down on unhealthy snacking when I can, but when peanut butter is one of your favorite foods, that's pretty difficult! This was quick, easy, delicious...basically, everything I'm looking for in a snack."
"I love these dreamy little bars! I like to go to the gym after work, and I ate one of these for a pre-exercise snack the other day. It pumped me up, for sure! I really liked the coconut flavor, it had a hint of tropical goodness that I just adored. It gave me energy, it wasn't sticky or messy at all like some varieties of granola bars can be, and the Greek yogurt was a very welcome addition. Liked it, love it, would try it again."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Enter to Win a Set of Grate Chef Products!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
Microplane Elite Series Review
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
Win a Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler!
Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat