Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Coated Granola Bars Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I was very surprised by these granola bars. I was fully intending not to enjoy them...I've tried (a few times) buying Greek yogurt at the grocery store, and it's just not my thing. I guess I like my yogurt a bit more sweet. But these bars are so great! Honestly, I tried the peach flavor and the yogurt flavor was very slight in comparison to the sweetness of the peach. It's a nice, healthy alternative to my normal chocolate chip granola bars. I would really like to try more".
"First of all...can I just say how cute and clever the packaging is? The flavors were spelled out in Greek letters...just a fun little touch to an already very tasty snack. I liked the "Cherri Almond" flavor the best. It was bright and cheery without being overwhelming. It came in handy when I was commuting to work and had to stave off early morning hunger pangs. It's slight crunchiness mixed with its sweet fruit flavor is a fantastic combination, to be sure!!"
"Peanut butter and yogurt...two of my very favorite things. And did they ever taste amazing in the Peanut Butter flavored Greek Yogurt Granola bar! I try to cut down on unhealthy snacking when I can, but when peanut butter is one of your favorite foods, that's pretty difficult! This was quick, easy, delicious...basically, everything I'm looking for in a snack."
"I love these dreamy little bars! I like to go to the gym after work, and I ate one of these for a pre-exercise snack the other day. It pumped me up, for sure! I really liked the coconut flavor, it had a hint of tropical goodness that I just adored. It gave me energy, it wasn't sticky or messy at all like some varieties of granola bars can be, and the Greek yogurt was a very welcome addition. Liked it, love it, would try it again."
Read NextAyesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet!
- Savora Pizza Wheel Review
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cheese Knife Set!
- Cole and Mason Black Richmond Electric Mill Gift Set Review
- Enter to Win a Set of Zipzicle Ice Pop Molds!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry Home Collection Chef Pan!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Weeknight Dinner Set!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat