9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Rosti Loomm Bowl Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Rosti Loomm Bowl Set Review
Gifted by: Rosti Mepal
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The Rosti Loomm Bowl Set is a unique 3 piece set for serving and storing meals. It has a ceramic bowl that is held within a plastic holder that is easy to hold and keeps your hands from getting burned. It also comes with a handy lid for using in the microwave or storing leftovers.
The plastic outer bowl is chic and modern looking with different bright color options. It has an extremely useful handle. The handle makes it comfortable to hold the bowl in one hand. This is a great feature when enjoying a bowl of soup or salad while on the couch.
I really like using this bowl to heat up leftovers or make a cup of soup. The lid keeps contents from making a mess of your microwave, while the outer bowl keeps you from burning your hand. It also works great for serving cold foods like ice cream. You can even chill it in the freezer beforehand so the ice cream stays nice and chill.
This versatile bowl is perfect for keeping at the office or school. Everyone in the family will want their own personal bowl. This set will replace almost all of your regular soup and salad bowls.
Read NextCucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat