Destapa Banana Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a chocolate-covered banana or a peanut butter-banana sandwich? The combination of banana with some of our favorite foods is about to get more serious with the invention of the Destapa Banana. This kitchen tool allows you to hollow and fill a banana! This sounds too good to be true, but try the Destapa Banana, and you will be eating some of the best bananas ever.
The Destapa Banana Kit comes with all the tools you need to straighten, hollow, and fill any banana with your favorite flavors. The kit comes with helpful directions, since it isn't completely clear how to use the product just by looking at it. Straightening the banana was definitely the hardest part since some bananas are fairly curvy. I recommend trying to find the straightest bananas already available so it won't have to bend too much. Once the banana is straightened, you push the top through to hollow out the banana. Then it is time to have fun with fillings!
The kit comes with a liquid filling to squeeze in, but you can also use solid fillings like Pirouette cookies. Our favorite combination is the banana filled with Nutella, but we just happen to be nuts for Nutella. There are also fruit and dulce de leche fillings that can be used with the kit.
This is a fun gift to give any friends, family, or coworkers. It would make the perfect gift for all the foodies in your life, too! Get a kit for yourself, and you can bring the best snack to work every day. Don't miss out on a trying one of the best bananas of your life!
Read NextSavora Pizza Wheel Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're going to thank your lucky stars for this dreamy and decadent dessert recipe. Inspired by one of the most popular chain… Continue reading: "Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie"
- Savora Pizza Wheel Review
- Enter to Win a Chef Tony Bacon Pan!
- Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry Home Collection Chef Pan!
- Chance to Win a Set of Moore's Buffalo Sauce
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Braun BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker!
- Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Coated Granola Bars Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Strawberry Scones
- Easy Elderflower Cordial
- Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
- Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat