This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Easy Cheesecake Cocktail: Cheesecake Factory Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"The Cheesecake Factory came up with this recipe for an Easy Cheesecake Cocktail. These cocktails are available in their restaurant and are usually rather excellent! Why don’t you show them to your relatives and friends? One of the nicest beverages to serve for any occasion is this Cheesecake Cocktail- Cheesecake Factory Copycat! It’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for an adults-only get-together. This delectable cheesecake drink recipe is perfect for a hot summer day. It’s simple to create and takes no time at all! All you’ll need is a shaker and the ingredients mentioned below to make this drink."
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel SizeGlassware
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 2 ounces Cream
Read NextCheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- 10 Copycat Corner Bakery Recipes
- 9 Copycat Jamba Juice Recipes
- 18 Copycat Chili's Recipes that Taste Just Like the Originals
- 18 State Fair Food Recipes
- Korean Beef Sloppy Joes
- Grandma’s Old-Fashioned 1960s Sunshine Jello Salad
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- Restaurants' Secret Recipes Finally Revealed
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat