This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
Looking for a quick sandwich recipe that the whole family will love? This copycat McRib is here to stay!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
With baby back ribs, onions, and pickles, you can bring this McDonald's classic to life with ease. You can even make the special BBQ sauce in just 15 minutes on the stovetop and use it on other chicken recipes as well as shredded beef.
From the blogger: "Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches with an amazing baby back rib meat topped with the classic McDonald's bbq sauce, onions and pickles. Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches are the best of both worlds. You get that amazing McDonalds McRib bbq sauce but with rib meat that is actual tender ribs instead of a pork patty in the shape of ribs. If what you’re hoping for is the actual patty flavor, Serious Eats has a pretty in depth copycat recipe. For me the idea I was getting ribs was exciting even if the patty was always a bit of a letdown."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
For more discontinued restaurant items that will give you nostalgia, check out this collection: 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
Read NextCopycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Sep 04, 2018
The McRib sandwich made in my home, any time I want, and made with real ribs? I'm all in. This Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches recipe is truly a find. Just pop the ribs in the slow cooker, make the BBQ sauce (such an easy recipe for that), and when the ribs are done ther's just some "assembly" required and voila you have a McRib sandwich that your family will absolutely love you for.
Apr 10, 2018
I have never given much thought about using my slow cooker to make mcribs for a sandwich. I usually just use my slow cooker for an entire meal in one bowl. This certainly looks interesting and sounds delicious so I will have to try this for the boys lunches over the summer.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Frito Pie Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
- Copycat Bennigan's Turkey O'Toole
- Fig and Bacon Grilled Cheese (The Figgy Piggy)
- Copycat Chicago-Style Italian Beef
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Pub-Style French Dip Sandwiches
- Homemade Bread in a Bag
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat