This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
Looking for a quick sandwich recipe that the whole family will love? This copycat McRib is here to stay!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
With baby back ribs, onions, and pickles, you can bring this McDonald's classic to life with ease. You can even make the special BBQ sauce in just 15 minutes on the stovetop and use it on other chicken recipes as well as shredded beef.
From the blogger: "Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches with an amazing baby back rib meat topped with the classic McDonald's bbq sauce, onions and pickles. Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches are the best of both worlds. You get that amazing McDonalds McRib bbq sauce but with rib meat that is actual tender ribs instead of a pork patty in the shape of ribs. If what you’re hoping for is the actual patty flavor, Serious Eats has a pretty in depth copycat recipe. For me the idea I was getting ribs was exciting even if the patty was always a bit of a letdown."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
For more discontinued restaurant items that will give you nostalgia, check out this collection: 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper is a quick and easy cheesy pasta that tastes like your favorite pizza and its ready to eat in just… Continue reading: "Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper"
- Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
- Copycat Denny's Fried Cheese Melt
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Copycat Five Guys Burger Recipe
- Classic Monte Cristo Sandwich Recipe
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Homemade Pretzel Buns
- Copycat Monte Cristo Party Sliders
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Turtle Coookies
- Air Fryer Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Creamy Chocolate Mint Cupcakes
- Asian Green Beans
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat