How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
Hot Bacon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hot Bacon Dressing is also known as Pennsylvania Dutch hot bacon dressing, is the unexpected sweet, tangy and bacon-filled dressing that will dress up a simple spinach salad. I love this dressing over spinach salad with thinly sliced red onion and mushrooms. I will also crumble blu cheese or dice up hard boiled egg for added flavor. Also if I don’t have spinach in the fridge I will quarter a head of iceberg lettuce and make a wedge salad with warm bacon dressing poured over it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Thai Check Mix
- Baked Honey Butter Corn
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thanksgiving Poutine
- Gorgeous Homemade Cake Pops Recipe
- The Most Amazing Lemon Blueberry Bread
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat