This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
How Do You Make A Kitchen Bouquet Copycat Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"What is Kitchen Bouquet? It adds a rich color and depth of savory flavors to dishes. However, it is not always easy to find in the grocery store. Kitchen Bouquet is a popular browning agent and flavor enhancer used in many culinary dishes. It is a thick, dark liquid made of caramelized vegetables, water, and salt. A little goes a long way. That is why you will see the little brown bottle on the store shelves. It will last a long time in the refrigerator too. It can also be used to enhance the flavor of vegetables and sauces. In addition to adding flavor, it also acts as a thickening agent and can be used to create a more substantial sauce or gravy. "
Serves32 servings, 4 cups
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Read NextCopycat Red Robin Campfire Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- Copycat Red Robin Campfire Sauce
- Copycat Animal Sauce
- Just Like Chipotle Guacamole
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- San Remo Seafood Dip
- Just like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Ruby Tuesday Ranch Dressing
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat