Make Your Own Sriracha Mayo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to make your own Sriracha mayo sauce right at home. Just like the restaurants do. It takes just four simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time. Just the right amount of creamy and spicy. Amp up your sandwiches, burgers, tacos, fries, veggies, and more. Add zing to the food you already love. This Asian condiment sauce is quickly becoming popular in America. In the Asian restaurants in our town, you can find a bottle of this sauce on each table. You can easily make this condiment at home with only a few ingredients."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Just like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Copycat Sriracha
- 14 Best Copycat Sauce Recipes
- Salad Dressing Copycat Recipes You Love
- How to Make Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Make Your Own Sriracha Mayo
- Domino’s Mango Habanero Sauce
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Copycat TGI Friday's Jack Daniel's Grill Glaze
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Hoisin Sauce
- Marinated Taro Root
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat