Baked Potatoes On The Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Potatoes On The Grill is an easy way to make the perfect side dish. You can prepare them while your main course is cooking on the grill! The traditional baked potato is usually served alongside a grilled steak or beautiful slice of prime rib. Cooking a baked potato on the grill is the best, and this recipe is super simple. In order to reduce the cooking time, I usually microwave my potatoes for 4-5 minutes. You can do this either before or after you cover them with oil and salt. This also gives you a fluffy potato on the inside which is ultimately what you want. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Cowboy Ranch Beans Recipe
- Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Lip Smackin' Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Recipes for Waldorf Chicken Salad
- Pioneer Woman Swiss Mushroom Sliders Copycat
- Ruby Tuesday's White Cheddar Smashed Potatoes
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Sweet Potato Recipe
- Diner-Style Garlic Parmesan Fries
- Roasted Potatoes and Mushrooms
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat