Coleslaw (cracker Barrel Copycat)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This creamy, classic coleslaw tastes just like the one you’ll find at Cracker Barrel. A super easy side dish that goes great at summer BBQs. Do you prefer vinegar based or mayo based slaw? It just depends on my mood, because I like both. If you like the Cracker Barrel version, you’ll love this one. Keep coleslaw in the fridge for 3-5 days safely. Don’t let it sit out for more than 2 hours! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole Copycat
- Pioneer Woman Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- Copycat Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Sweet Potato Recipe
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and Cheese
- Longhorn Steakhouse Mashed Potatoes
- Longhorn Steakhouse Mac And Cheese
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Hoisin Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat