Easy And Quick Chicken Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Tacos made in Slow Cooker is a great family favorite main course meal! Through everything into the slow cooker and you are good to go, tender flavorful chicken for tacos. Add chicken breasts, tomatoes, salsa, and seasoning and let the slow cooker do the work for you. Shred the chicken and enjoy! That tender shredded chicken is perfect added to burritos, tacos, salads and more. Add this flavorful shredded chicken to casseroles, wraps, or soups."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's no food more comforting than this One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This recipe features everything from… Continue reading: "One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe"
- One Pot Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese
- Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Recipes for Waldorf Chicken Salad
- Authentic German Potato Salad
- Polish Hunters Stew, Bigos
- Pumpkin Soup
- Copycat Piccadilly Cafeteria’s Legendary Carrot Souffle
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Encrusted Asparagus Copycat
- Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat