El Pollo Loco BBQ Black Beans (Copycat)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"El Pollo Loco BBQ Black Beans are a classic side option that is sweet and a bit of heat from scratch. The cult favorite is no longer on the menu! El Pollo Loco BBQ Black Beans are the perfect summer side dish to your favorite grilled foods! As a lifelong Californian, I grew up eating El Pollo Loco all the time. It was the healthier fast food option with grilled chicken, salads, Spanish rice and baked beans you had no reason to feel any guilt after the fact."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's no food more comforting than this One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This recipe features everything from… Continue reading: "One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe"
- One Pot Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese
- Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Recipes for Waldorf Chicken Salad
- Authentic German Potato Salad
- Polish Hunters Stew, Bigos
- Pumpkin Soup
- Copycat Piccadilly Cafeteria’s Legendary Carrot Souffle
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Encrusted Asparagus Copycat
- Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat